Photo gallery of the III conference de volunteer activities
1. To have completed at least half of the credits. In most cases this implies that students must be at least in the third year.
2. Submit a curriculum, organized in three sections: first, solidarity experience; second, professional skills; third, languages.
3. Interview staff with the manager of volunteer activities international.
4. Have done or do any subject of volunteer activities national. A minimum of 25 hours is required.
5. Submit the certificate of attendance to the Course of volunteer activities international. To obtain it, attend must be attended at least 4 sessions of the course.