Boost your professional future
Keep growing hand in hand with your University with articles on employment and development professional.
- Interview at work: make an impact on your interviewer
- work interview: don't improvise, be prepared.
- How to face current and future changes in the labor market?
- 3 strategies to work your Linkedin
- What role do talent and leadership play in the development professional?
- 10 keys to position your profile on Linkedin
- 10 keys to get the most out of a virtual trade show employment
- How to manage your professional degree program to be a good leader?
- What do young people need today to find a career opportunity?
The selection process does not end the moment an interview ends at work. What to do next? This time Career services recommends thanking the interviewer for his or her time and following up, but without being invasive. Want to know more?
Portal for employment
alumni-career-career-content-basic-text portal de employment
Access internship offers and employmentfor graduates from the latest graduating classes or publish offers to hire others alumni. Log in with your alumni email address (Username@alumni.unav.es) and your password. If you don't remember your credentials, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 948 425 689 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Inn Common is a new space for alumnientrepreneurs at the University of Navarra. A community with the aim goalto share ideas and entrepreneurial projects. Come back to the University to tell us about your business idea and we will help you get it off the ground. You can also collaborate as a mentor or investor and accompany the entrepreneur in their project.
1. FREE ADVICE. Any idea or projectis welcome, regardless of its stage of development.
2. NETWORKING. A space for meetingamong entrepreneurial alumni to share information, experiences and stories.
3. INFORMATION. To keep you up to date with what your colleagues are doing and how entrepreneurial activity is developing at the University.
4. PARTICIPATION/financial aid/SERVICE. Tell us your story, take an active part in meetings or financial aidto the next generation of students.