The Service of International Office of ISSA School of Applied Management promotes the agreements of exchange with universities abroad to facilitate the mobility of the students of Degree in management Applied - Bachelor in Applied Management.
Basically, there are two types of international Exchange Programmes:
ERASMUS PLUS. This is a European Union programme that allows university students to study, train or obtain work experience in other European countries.
OTHER AGREEMENTS. These are bilateral exchange agreements that the University of Navarra and each of its Schools and centres have with universities all over the world.
All students who wish to do so and who comply with the established requirements can carry out an academic exchange in any of the universities with which School has agreements (valid for the 2022-2023 academic year) and which are shown below.
- Haut Ecole Francisco Ferrer
- Hauté École Galilée
- Thomas More Kempen (Geel)
- Thomas More Kempen (Mechelen)
- Hogeschool Gent
- Artevelde Hogeschool
- Katholieke Hogeschool Leuven (UCLL)
- Vives University College
- Howest, University College West Flanders
- Helmo, Haute Ecole Libre Mosane
- HELHa, Haute Ecole Louvain en Hainaut
- Université Catholique du Ouest
- ESSCA École de Management
- Universite Catholique de Lyon - Estri School for International Careers (UCLY)
- Aix Marseille University
- IESEG School of Management
- Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Dédense
- ISIT Institut de Management et de Communication Interculturels
- American Business School of Paris - IGS Institute de Gestion Sociale
- ICD International Business School - IGS Institute de Gestion Sociale