The Campus Security is responsible for various areas that facilitate the day-to-day running of campus, such as access management, incidents, emergencies and security.
Where we are
The Campus Security is located in the Central Building campus of Pamplona.
At Campus in San Sebastian (Ibaeta and Miramon) there are some differences with Campus in Pamplona. It has different access times and different operations:
- You must register the vehicle.
- If you have any questions about the car parks, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The basic conditions of use of the car parks can be found here.
Given the characteristics of Campus in San Sebastian, the parking policy is a little different:
- The first time a vehicle parks incorrectly a grade is left at notice.
- The second time a vehicle parks incorrectly, permits are withdrawn from car park for a week.
- The third time a person parks incorrectly, the permit for car park will be withdrawn for a quarter of a year.
For vehicle registration for access to the car park, please contact contact at email@example.com.
In case of damage to vehicles, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Make, model and enrollment of the damaged vehicle.
- car park where the incident took place.
- Photographs of the damage to the vehicle.
At the headquarters of the Clínica Universidad de Navarra in Pamplona the same parking and access criteria apply as at the University, so you will have to register your vehicle to access the car parks.
The person responsible for security at the Pamplona Clinic is José María Jurado Moya. Please contact him at contact if you have any questions about special permits.
If you would like special access toapply for , please send an email to email@example.com.
If you wish to apply for access and card for a subcontractor, visiting professional or student visitor of the Clinic, you must fill out the form and send it by internal mail to the attention of José María Jurado.
To access the car parks, you must register your vehicle.
At the Madrid Clinic the person responsible for security is Juan Atero. Please contact him at contact if you have any questions about special permits.
If you would like special access to an operating theatre, apply for , laboratory, etc., please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to apply for access and card for a subcontractor, visiting professional or student visitor to the Clinic, you must fill in the form and send it by internal mail to the attention of Juan Atero.
University of Navarra
31009 Pamplona, Spain
+34 948 425 600 Ext. 802154
+34 948 174 448Contact
Download application forms