What do we look for in our students?
Students, Spanish or foreign, preferably with previous training in Social and Legal Sciences.
We are looking for students who wish to acquire a comprehensive training for government in any subject of written request social and who are interested in the human and humanistic foundations of management knowledge.
Interested in possibly continuing their programs of study of doctorate in the "Governance and Culture of Organisations" programme of high school business and Humanism.
What is our admissions process like?
The deadline for apply for the Admissions Office which ends one month before the start of the Master's Degree, the candidate should follow the steps below:
The applicant should:
- Register on myUNAV and fill in form.
- Pay 100€ for fees from registration.
- transcript Degree giving direct access to Master's Degree programmes in your country of residency program. You must provide a record of the subjects passed at degree program and their grades.
- Curriculum Vitae. Document that includes, in a maximum of 2 pages, the professional and academic experience that applicant considers most representative.
- letter of reference. It must be signed by qualified academic or professional persons who vouch for the ability of the applicant to successfully carry out the Master's Degree.
- Brief exhibition of the reasons why you want to study the Master's Degree (Max. 400 words).
When the application of Admissions Office is complete (form + documentation + payment of the fees of Admissions Office), the management committee of the high school business and Humanism will evaluate the profile of the candidate and will accept or reject its application. The decision will be sent to the Service of Admissions Office so that it can report to applicant the decision and publish the corresponding resolution.
If the candidate has been admitted, you must proceed to the enrollment following the indications of the same. portal myUNAV.
If you are studying in a country outside the European Union, in addition to the above tests, we will also carry out an assessment of professional competences. For students with special needs, the University has a Disability Care Unit (UADP)at your disposal.