Discounts, financing and payment methods
Discounts and financing
Information request for master's degree
PERSONALISED PRICE, FINANCING AND PAYMENT METHODS
Cost and Grants Study
We offer you tailor-made financial advice, bringing you closer to the possibilities that will make sure that nothing stops you from continuing to grow. By requesting a Cost and Scholarship Study we will help you get the best scholarship and financing options available to you. The result Cost and Scholarship Study is binding. You must have a myUNAV account with at least one application for admission.
Title_Discounts and rebates
Bonuses in the enrollment (Students of access to 1st year)
It is a special pricing system available to students who have financial difficulties in order to attend programs of study from Master's Degree at the University of Navarra.
Conditions for participation.
- Be admitted to one of the official master's degree programs that will be offered at the University of Navarra in the academic year 2023-2024.
- The per capita family income for the fiscal year 2021 is less than 20,000 euros (25,000 euros in some cases).
- To have obtained a grade average higher than 7 in the programs of study of Degree that gives access to Master's Degree, with the exception of some programs for which this requirement does not exist.
- Once participation in the Incentive Plan has been confirmed, student will be informed of the amount of the total enrollment of the Program Master's Degree.
- All credits enrolled in first and second call will be paid at the rate assigned to student, updated according to a percentage to be determined by the University close to the CPI in the second year.
- The subjects that have as grade "Fail", "Absent" or "Withdrawal of convocation" are considered not passed. The Incentive Plan does NOT apply to repeated credits. Those subjects not passed will be paid at the corresponding regular amount, just like the rest of the students.
- The incentive amount of the enrollment can only be discounted through the Alumni discount.
- The Incentive Plan cannot be accumulated to any discount, the only exception being the one mentioned in the previous point. In the event that any discount could be applied, this will always be the most beneficial for student.
- The Incentive Plan is compatible with the scholarship Santander Master's Degree University of Navarra and public scholarships.
Those who are interested should apply for the Admissions Office in the portal miUNAV, providing the documentation required for the Cost and Scholarship Study.
The resolution of the Cost and Scholarship Study, which will give access to the Incentive Plan, will be communicated within the deadlines foreseen for the resolution of the Admissions Office.
For further information, please contact contact with the Admissions Service's Student Funding Office by email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone(+34 948 42 56 56 14).
Discounts for large family
The University wants to reward the loyalty of large families who invest their efforts in their children's future.
The reductions are calculated according to issue of children enrolled in the same academic year at the University and the position of each of them in the family group .
|instructions discounts large family|
The University has C an early payment discount of 5% for those prospective students who apply to Admissions Office of Master's Degree, who are admitted and who pay their enrollment in full by March 14, 2023 (inclusive), and a 3% discount between March 15 and May 1, in both installments subject to availability budget.
|Prompt payment terms|
alumni of the University of Navarra
The discount on the price of enrollment represents a reduction of 12% on the cost of the enrollment*.
The discount cannot be combined with any other University discount, with scholarships from public bodies, with scholarships from the University of Navarra - group Santander, or with scholarships or grants that may be awarded in certain programmes, unless expressly stated otherwise.
(*) IESE Business School programmes are excluded from this plan.
The Admissions Service (Office of Financing Studies) has the following offer of bank loans and credits with special conditions for students of the University of Navarra.
*The studentshould contact contactbeforehand with the bank of your choice, either one of those listed in this list or any other, in order to apply forthe loansufficiently in advance, so that you can have the amount of the enrollmentthe day you have to formalise it, in order to pay it to the University.
Banco Santander: See information
Caixabank: See information
Caja Rural Navarra: Download information
Bankinter: Download information
Banco Sabadell. University of Navarra Programme: See information
Credit educational - Banco Pinchincha (Ecuadorian students): View information
loan Master's Degree Erasmus+ (La Caixa): See information
BBVA: See information
Kutxabank: See information
The student should contact contact beforehand with the bank of your choice, either one of those listed in this list or any other, in order to apply for the loan sufficiently in advance, so that you can have the amount of the enrollment the day you have to formalise it, in order to pay it to the University.
The University of Navarra participates in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan (Direct Loan) Program. The U.S. Department of Education (the Department) lends the money directly to students through the student's school. The university certifies the following loans from the Direct Loan program.
1.- Subsidized loans
Full information is provided at the webpage. We strongly recommend that you read it carefully, specifically the "Direct Loan Overview" section.
- You will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We will use the information from your FAFSA to assist in determining your eligibility for a Direct Subsidized Loan and/or a Direct Unsubsidized Loan.
1. You may complete the FAFSA electronically via the FAFSA.
To complete the FAFSA electronically, you must have a Federal Student Aid username and password. To apply for an FSA username and password, visit the Federal Student Aid website.
3. After the Department processes your FAFSA, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR). Please retain the SAR for your records and be prepared to provide it to us if we ask.
In addition to completing a FAFSA, you will need to be accepted on to a degree-granting program (bachelor, master, doctorate) at our school on at least a half-time basis and meet other eligibility requirements such as maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and being within the borrowing limits for Direct Subsidized Loans and Direct Unsubsidized Loans. Online or partially online programs are not eligible.
IMPORTANT: Once you have filled out the FAFSA and have been accepted in an eligible program, send us an email to email@example.com.
After we determine your eligibility for a Direct Subsidized Loan and/or a Direct Unsubsidized Loan, we will notify you of the loans and amounts for which you are eligible. Depending on your status, we may also include information about a Direct PLUS Loan award for which you or your parent may be eligible. (If you are a graduate/professional student, you may be eligible for a Direct PLUS Loan; if you are a dependent undergraduate student, your parent may be eligible for a Direct PLUS Loan).
- Direct Loan MPN Completion
You must complete a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN). Although you may have previously signed an MPN to receive FFEL or Direct Loan Program loans, these MPNs cannot be used to make Direct Loans at our school.
The MPN is the legal document through which you promise to repay your Direct Loans and any accrued interest and fees to the Department. It also explains the terms and conditions of your loans. You will need to complete a new Direct Loan MPN each academic year that you receive a Direct Subsidized Loan and/or a Direct Unsubsidized Loan at our school.
1. You may complete a Direct Loan MPN electronically via the website.
To complete a Direct Loan MPN electronically, you must have a Federal Student Aid PIN. This is the same PIN used to complete the FAFSA.
3. After you complete your MPN, you will be able to print and retain it for your records. You do not need to provide us with a copy; we will be notified electronically of your completion.
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling Completion
If you are an undergraduate or graduate/professional student and have not previously received a FFEL Stafford Loan, Direct Subsidized Loan, or Direct Unsubsidized Loan, you must complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling before you can receive a Direct Loan.
1. You may complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling electronically via the StudentLoans.gov website.
To complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling electronically, you must have a Federal Student Aid PIN. This is the same PIN used to complete the FAFSA.
3. After you complete entrance counseling, we will be notified electronically.
- Consolidating FFEL Program Loans into the Direct Loan Program
If you already have FFEL Program loans and will now be receiving Direct Loans, consolidating your FFEL and Direct Loan program loans together into a Direct Consolidation loan may make loan repayment easier. If you consolidate, you will have just a single monthly payment. Consolidating your FFEL Program loans into a Direct Consolidation Loan may also allow you to take advantage of certain benefits that are offered only in the Direct Loan Program, such as Public Service Loan Forgiveness and the Income Contingent Repayment Plan.
To learn more about when you may consolidate, the pros and cons of doing so, and the application process, visit this website or call 1-800-433-3243.
For general information for international students (including housing and immigration procedures), please visit the University of Navarra International Student Center.
For information on application to degree-seeking programs and cost of tuition please visit Admissions.
To find out how to pay for the enrollment enquiry this website.
The information is available at section guide of enrollment point Price of the enrollment, bonuses, discounts and payment methods.