Aplicaciones anidadas

Aplicaciones anidadas



Vidiomas is a competition organised by ISSA School of Applied Management, one of the Schools of the University of Navarra. It is aimed at students in the 4th year of ESO and the 1st year of high school diploma from schools based in Spain.

In the 2023-2024 academic year, the eleventh edition of the competition will be held, in which more than 1,600 teams have historically participated. Divided into several phases, it has several prizes; in addition, all students will receive an accreditingdiploma from the University of Navarra.

Registrations can be made from October 10, 2023 to February 15, 2024 through the following link form. The competition incorporates a symbolic payment for the registration of each team. 





Technology at business. Choose an active business in your area and find out more about it. Once you have chosen one, we encourage you to introduce yourselves and explain project.  

Prepare a speech in ENGLISH, FRENCH or GERMAN. This can be reviewed by the tutor or teacher you have chosen to coordinate your work. Then, record the video explaining, for example, what technology they use to manufacture their products or offer their services. It can be machinery, software, communication tools, accounting, management...

In making the video it is very important that you comply with all the requirements of the requirements. In addition, please note that we will value the use of language and communication skills of all participants.


Students in the 4th year of ESO and 1st year of high school diploma from schools based in Spain. Teams must be formed by three or four students. The groups can be made up of students from different schools, but the supervision of a tutor to guide the development of the work is recommended. This may be the figure of a legal tutor (father, mother) or the tutor of the center (delegate, teacher, etc.).


Vidiomas aims, on the one hand, for students to improve their skill language skills, their communication skills and the use of digital tools and, on the other hand, to develop attitudes such as responsibility, organization, work teamwork, effort and creativity.



Aplicaciones anidadas





The deadline for registration has expired


Send video

Until April 22nd, 2024. To send the video you have to fill in the following form form. The organization will confirm receipt of the video.
All videos that meet the minimum technical quality requirements will be published in a playlist on the YouTube channel of the School.



From the moment you upload the video to YouTube until May 6 at 10:00 am. The issue of 'Likes' on YouTube will score 25% of the final grade of work. The other 75% will correspond to the assessment of the jury, composed of professors from Degree in management Applied Management.



The resolution of the competition will be announced on May 13, 2024 through the ISSA School of Applied Management website and its social networks.



Aplicaciones anidadas

Aplicaciones anidadas




The top three teams will win an Amazon gift card worth €250, €150 and €100, respectively. The winning videos will be the three with the highest final score, taking into account that 75% is equivalent to the grade of the jury, composed of university professors from Degree in Applied Management, and the remaining 25% to the number of 'Likes' obtained on YouTube. 




The best videos in English, French and German will receive a diploma .

Aplicaciones anidadas

Aplicaciones anidadas



All students who participate and submit a video will receive, at the end of the competition, an accrediting diploma from the University of Navarra.




Five free registrations to the"International Management World", a pre-university summer course to be held at the University of Navarra in June 2024, will be raffled among all participants.



Aplicaciones anidadas


  • Teams must upload the video to YouTube. 

  • The video must be recorded in ENGLISH, FRENCH or GERMAN.

  • Teams should consist of three or four members.

  • The duration shall be between 1 and 2 minutes.

  • All work must be supervised by tutor.

  • Late submissions will not be accepted.

  • Name the video on Youtube as follows: "Video Name | #Vidiomas24".

  • Include and fill in in the description of the video the following: "Video made by the team ...... formed by ......, ...... and ......., students of high school/IES ................... in the framework of the XI edition of Vidiomas, contest organized by ISSA School of Applied Management of the University of Navarra".

  • The set-up and technical equipment used will be evaluated, but will not be decisive.

  • It is essential that the video can be heard well.

  • If it does not meet the minimum quality standards for exposure or is offensive, we reserve the right not to publish it.

  • Videos may not contain offensive images or comments.

  • Audio and image copyrights must be respected, and YouTube will determine whether requirements is complied with.

  • The organisation reservation has the right not to consider works that do not meet the minimum quality standards for their exhibition.

  • The organisation reservation has the right to use the works in the broadcasts it deems appropriate.

  • The figure of tutor endorses the works submitted by their protégés and undertakes to accept the instructions of the competition.

  • If the quality of the works received is not sufficient, the award may be declared void.

  • The organisation of Vidiomas reservation reserves the right to modify the instructions of this competition, in which case the participants will be informed.


If you have any problems or doubts, please contact us
by mail( or WhatsApp (608 440 187)




Aplicaciones anidadas



Organization of the competition
Blanca Torres
Phone and WhatsApp: +34 608 44 01 87