This master's degree is for you if...
The profile recommended admission to the European University Master's Degree in Food, Nutrition and Metabolism is for recent graduates in Nutrition, Pharmacy, Medicine, Biology, Food Science and Technology, Veterinary Science, Biochemistry, Chemical Sciences, Nursing, etc., with an interest in deepening their knowledge related to Food, Nutrition and Health.
Professionals in the sector, with a university degree and little professional experience, who want to make a qualitative leap in their career, are also suitable for profile .
In addition, you must have the following characteristics:
- Accredit a B1 level of English or equivalent.
- Intellectual curiosity that motivates them to delve into the scientific foundations of human nutrition and metabolism, and their application to the predominant diseases in adults and children.
- Initiative and motivation to pursue quality and excellence in work, respecting professional ethics and intellectual integrity.
- Initiative and ability to critically evaluate relevant scientific literature.
- skill to apply critical, logical and creative thinking to their work.
If you would like to know more, please contact our admissions officer:
C/ Irunlarrea, 1
31008 Pamplona, Spain
+34 948 425600
Students, Spanish or foreign, who accredit the legal requirements access requirements foreseen in art. 16 of RD 1393/2007, modified by RD 861/2010.
You must hold an official Spanish university degree or another degree issued by a higher education institution in the European Higher Education Area.
Likewise, graduates from educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area may be admitted, without the need to have their degrees recognised, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of training equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees that entitle the holder to access postgraduate studies in the country issuing the degree. Access by this route will not imply, under any circumstances, the homologation of the previous degree held by the interested party, nor its recognition for purposes other than that of studying for the Master's degree.
The following criteria will be taken into account for the admission of candidates:
- transcript academic: grade average of the Degree studied.
-Curriculum vitae: internships during the Degree; placements in companies, Departments or research centres; completion of experimental Final Projects Degree , professional experience, etc. will be taken into account.
- certificate of English level: for apply for admission, a minimum level of B1 or equivalent must be accredited. Those candidates who do not have an official certificate can accredit their level of English by means of a test English level test from institute of modern languages of the University of Navarra. Registration at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The dates, schedule, place and cost of the test can be consulted in the language certification section.
-Letters of recommendation (2): documents signed by qualified people from the academic or professional sphere that endorse the ability of applicant to successfully complete the Master's degree.
Each application will be assessed on the basis of the following:
- transcript academic and curriculum vitae: 6 points
- certificate level of English and letters of recommendation: 4 points.
The master's degree has a limited number of places. Only those candidates who have obtained a minimum of 6 points out of 10 will be selected for admission.
The Admissions Office process is open from October to August, although the possibility of being admitted to Master's Degree is subject to the existence of vacancies.
It is recommended that candidates of non-European nationality apply to Admissions Office before the month of January, in order to facilitate the application visa process.
To formalise the application of Admissions Office you must follow the following steps:
- Fill in the form of application of Admissions Office: You must register at the Portal myUNAV and fill in the form with your personal data .
- Attach the required documentation:
1. Passport-size photograph.
2. Photocopy of National Identity Card or passport.
3. certificate of grades (document stating the subjects passed in the degree course and their grades).
4. certificate of English level, minimum B1.
5. Curriculum vitae
6. Two letters of recommendation
If the Admission Committee deems it appropriate, you will be asked to provide a valid certificate degree certificate for access to postgraduate program in your country. This certificate can be issued by home university or the Ministry of Education of the country where you have studied Degree.
- Payment of the fees admission fees: A €100 processing fee must be paid.
→ Payment methods for Admissions Office
staff: When the application of Admissions Office is complete (form + documentation + payment of fees Admissions Office), you will be called for an interview staff (face-to-face or online).
Once your application has been assessed, you will be sent the decision of the Admissions Office. This decision can also be consulted at Portal of candidate.
The National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation (National Agency for Assessment of Quality and Accreditation) offers foreign students a service for calculating the equivalence of average grades for university studies. For any clarification or further information, please contact financial aid.notasmedias@National Agency for Assessment of Quality and Accreditation.es.
The payment of the reservation of place is formalised following the indications of Portal miUnav.
The admitted candidate can formalise its enrollment through Portal miUnav.