The University has a Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS) whose goal is to systematise the review and improvement of the degrees it offers. The SAIC includes the planning and design of the educational offer, the review and evaluation of its development and decision making for continuous improvement. The SAIC also contributes to compliance with the regulatory requirements for the verification, monitoring and accreditation of official degrees.
Each School has a Quality Assurance Committee board which is a delegated body of the development of each centre, which is a delegated body of the of each centre, which is a delegated body of the of each centre. Internal Quality Assurance System in the School.
Official degrees, such as this one, have been verified by the committee of Universities and are subject to the monitoring processes and accreditation established by law. In these processes, the report of the degree scroll is evaluated and approved, which is the document that contains all the relevant information on its planning.
Both the report and the reports issued in the different processes can be found at the following links:
1. Meetings of the coordinator of each module with the teachers in charge of teaching the subjects of each subject to ensure the teaching and learning of knowledge by the students, as well as to coordinate the different activities, methodologies and forms of assessment required for the subject.
2. Elaboration by each teacher of the guide professor of the subject. The guide must set out the objectives and competences to be developed, the training activities, methodology, assessment, etc. specific to the subject. The planning of the subject in the guide will reflect the coordination decisions taken. This information must be accessible to students on the website of each subject.
3. meeting of the Master's Degree Commission to evaluate the results of each edition. This meeting will be used to plan the next edition. Decisions may be taken regarding possible methodological or content changes, such as the inclusion of new subjects in some of the proposed modules, without these changes affecting the objectives of the Master's Degree and the competences pursued.
- Dr. Ángel Garcimartín Montero. Director del Master's Degree
- Dr. Mikel Hernáez Arrazola. board member
- Dr. David Galicia Paredes. Secretary
administrative office School de Ciencias, Campus Universitario, 31009 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain.
+34 948 425 600