Why study this Master
What will you learn?
- To develop and manufacture medicines and pharmaceutical products on an industrial scale at agreement in accordance with the legislation in force and the advances in science and technology.
- To be responsible for the industrial organisation, monitoring and control of drug manufacturing processes and to coordinate the whole of Departments involved in manufacturing.
- Ensure the implementation of Good Manufacturing Practice for Medicines.
- Assess that each batch of medicinal products is manufactured, controlled and stored in accordance with the law and the terms of the marketing authorisation.
- Coordinate and manage the release of each batch of medicinal products, certified for conformity and quality by appropriate documents and records.
- To know the appropriate design of industrial plants and to promote their update and renovation, as well as the modernisation and maintenance of premises and equipment.
- Apply quality by design in the manufacture of medicines in relation to Public Health and promote the rational use of medicines.
- Learn how to prepare and approve the technical documentation generated during the development of a medicinal product that allows its approval by the health authorities.
- Modify Rotations in the drug manufacturing pilot plant: Students perform internships for 625 hours in small groups rotating in 6 areas:
- design galenic
- development galenic
- Production of conventional drugs
- Quality control
- Quality assurance
- Manufacture of biotechnological drugs
- schedule (PDF)
The profile of student is graduate in Pharmacy with professional vocation in the design galenic and manufacturing in the pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Director Technician in Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Devices or other related industries
- Inspector of the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS)
- department of development Galenic
- Quality Assurance Units
- department of Quality Control
- department of Manufacturing
- Regulatory Affairs