This master's degree is for you if...
The profile recommended admission for the Master's Degree in training Permanent in design Galenic and Manufacturing in the Pharmaceutical Industry is that of graduates or those in the last year of Degree in Pharmacy with interest in qualifying themselves to develop their professional activity in the design, development and manufacturing of medicines. It is desirable that the student has an intermediate level of English at oral and written comprehension level.
In addition, you should have the following characteristics:
- Intellectual curiosity for advanced scientific knowledge and the existence of a project staff of training oriented towards future professional practice in the field of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Motivation to pursue quality and excellence at work, with initiative and with skill to apply critical, logical and creative thinking.
- Respect for professional ethics and intellectual integrity.
If you would like to know more, please contact our admissions officer:
C/ Irunlarrea, 1
31008 Pamplona, Spain
+34 948 425600
Pharmacists that accredit the legal access requirements foreseen in art. 16 of RD 1393/2007, modified by RD 861/2010.
You must hold an official Spanish university degree or another degree issued by a higher education institution in the European Higher Education Area.
Likewise, graduates from educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area Education , who are in possession of a recognised university degree scroll , may also be admitted.
The following criteria will be taken into account for Admissions Office :
- transcript academic: grade average of Degree in Pharmacy.
- Curriculum vitae: it will be valued the realization of internships during the Degree; stays in companies, Departments or centers of research; realization of experimental Final Projects Degree , professional experience, etc.
- certificate of English level: it is advisable to accredit a B1 level of English by means of presentation of an official certificate .
- letter of reference: document signed by a qualified person in the academic or professional field that endorses the ability of applicant to successfully complete the Master's Degree.
assessment of the applications for Admissions Office
The evaluation of each application will be carried out taking into account the following:
- transcript academic and curriculum vitae: 60%.
- Interview of Admissions Office: 30%.
- certificate English language and letter of reference: 10%
The Admissions Office processis open from October to August, although the possibility of being admitted to Master's Degree is subject to the existence of vacancies.
It is recommended that candidates of non-European nationality apply to Admissions Office before the month of January, in order to facilitate the procedures of application for the visa.
To formalise the application of Admissions Office you must follow the following steps:
- Fill in the form of application of Admissions Office: You must register in the Portal miUNAV and fill in the form with your personal data .
- Attach the required documentation:
1. Photograph ID card.
2. Photocopy of National Identity Card or passport.
3. certificate of grades (document stating the subjects passed at degree program and their grades).
4. Curriculum vitae
5. letter of reference
If the committee of Admissions Office considers it appropriate, you will be asked for a certificate of degree scroll valid for access to postgraduate program in your country. This certificate can be issued by home university or the Ministry of Education in the country where the programs of study of Degree has been taken.
- Payment of the fees of Admissions Office: A payment of 100 € must be made as a processing fee.
Methods of payment:
1. Via Internet, through Portal miUNAV.
2. By bank transfer to the account indicated below. The payment receipt must include the full name of applicant and the word "Admissions Office".
CaixaBank (Carlos III, 8 31002 Pamplona)
IBAN: ES92 Account number: 2100 9161 47 2200152057
- Interview staff: When the application of Admissions Office is complete (form + documentation + payment of fees Admissions Office), you will be called for an interview staff (face-to-face or online).
Once your application has been assessed, you will be sent the decision of the Admissions Office. This decision can also be consulted at Portal of candidate.
If you are admitted, you will have to start, through portal miUnav, the process of enrollment with a minimum payment of €1,000, which is deducted from the total cost of enrollment. This first payment is made during the month following receipt of the letter of admission and is non-refundable.
The payment of the reservation of place is formalised following the indications of Portal.
The admitted candidate can formalise its enrollment through Portal miUnav.