foto_why study the Master's Degree
Why study the Master's Degree University in research, development and Medication Innovation (MIDI)?
What will you learn?
What will you learn?
The University Master's Degree in research, development and Innovation of Medicines has as goal to train highly qualified professionals for the work in the pharmaceutical and biotechnological business , the academy or the Regulatory Agencies.
Students acquire a training multidisciplinary of excellence in different areas related to research, development, assessment and drug registration. They also acquire training in pharmacovigilance, organization and management of the research, quality control and quality assurance, as well as in aspects of innovation. The goal is to train professionals who are flexible and adaptable to the inherent dynamism of the pharmaceutical and related industries.
You will be able to access programs of study from doctorate.
→ research preclinical: research and development or thesis PhD
→ research clinical: Clinical trials and Pharmacovigilance
→ area quality: Quality Control, Quality Assurance
→ development pharmaceutical
→ Registration of medicinal products
→ management of the research
→ Medical Manager
→ Market access
→ Project management
→ Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices
- attendance to face-to-face classes: through the case method, focused on providing the student with a broad theoretical basis on each of the phases that make up the development of a new drug, from its design and synthesis, to its launch on the market.
- Practical classes: these are carried out in small groups, and are specially designed, so that the most advanced techniques are used in order to learn the techniques of each of the scientific fields of the programme.
- work fin de Master's Degree: is a project of research in one of the lines of work developed at the University of Navarra, Clínica Universidad de Navarra (CUN), research center Médica Aplicada (CIMA), at the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) or a national pharmaceutical company, according to the preferences of student, to introduce you to the field of applied research .
goal - Seminars/Meetings: with leading professionals from the pharmaceutical business , from the Administration, or from other Universities, with the aim of transmitting the business training necessary to carry out the tasks of team management, process quality assurance, management of the scientific research , pharmaceutical marketing, etc.
Degree The profile of the students is varied, but all of them share a degree in Science or Health Sciences: Pharmacy, Biochemistry , Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biomedicine, etc. They come from different national and international universities.
- research preclinical: research and development o doctoral dissertation
- research clinical: Clinical Trials and Pharmacovigilance
- area quality: Quality Control, Quality Assurance
- development pharmaceutical
- Registration of medicinal products
- management of the research
- Medical Manager
- Market access
- Project management
- Spanish Agency of Medicines and Health Products