Web Content Viewer (Global)
This master's degree is for you if...
- You are interested in new technologies and digital tools, their impact on companies and their respective business models, as well as their influence on society.
- You are intellectually restless and determined enough to delve into the legal knowledge .
- You have an aptitude for argumentation and work capacity, as well as the ability to work in a team with enthusiasm and initiative.
- Other qualifications related to the content of the Master's degree that you have previously completed will be an asset.
In addition, they are requirements necessary to take the Master's Degree in Digital Law:
- Be graduate or graduate in Law.
- Have a sufficient level of English to be able to undertake the master's degree - Minimum level B2 (TOEFL, IELTS; CAE certificate, etc.).
transcript academic*: 50%.
test written admission test: 40% (Legal test and test English -minimum level B2-)
Personal interview: 10% (CV, Motivation letter - written in the application form -, Letters of recommendation)
*Students in their final year of studies should submit transcript with certified grades at the time of application.
The purpose of the admission process is to achieve a homogeneous level in the promotion as a whole and to identify those candidates who are likely to take the most advantage of the academic programme.
The entrance exams do not require prior preparation and consist of the following:
Legal knowledge test
test English (Grammar and Listening)
In order to take the entrance exams, the online admission application form must be submitted beforehand. Once the application has been completed, candidate will receive the formal invitation to the entrance exams by email. The following is the calendar of entrance exams available for the academic year 2021-2022.
There will be 9 calls for admission tests. The maximum capacity in each call is 60 students, with a total of 50 places being granted for the Master's Degree.
The tests will take place in person at Campus in Madrid at C/ Marquesado de Sta. Marta, 3. They will start at 14h. and will last two hours.
1st Call for applications: October 15, 2020
Round 2: 17 December 2020
3rd Call: 14 January 2021
4th Call: 18 February 2021
Round 5: 18 March 2021
Round 6: 22 April 2021
Round 7: 13 May 2021
Round 8: 17 June 2021
Round 9: 15 July 2021
International students are exempt from taking written tests, and their profilewill be evaluated on the basis of their academic merits, interests and motivations accredited in the applicationof Admissions Officeon-line, the completion of an interview staffby Skype or other on-line means and their suitability for the requirements of the programme. In addition, they must accredit a minimum level of B2 in written and spoken Spanish knowledge. Likewise, applications for Admissions Officewill not be processed for applicants with a score of gradeaverage lower than 8.
The application for admission is completed online after registration on the intranet miportal.unav.edu. The personal interview will be held once the application for admission has been completed.
The resolution deadlines will coincide with the dates of the admission tests detailed in the previous section , and all applications that have been interviewed within each deadline will be resolved.
What do I have to do to apply for place in the Master?
You can apply for admission at apply for from 1 October 2020 until the start of the corresponding master's degree course in 2021-2022.
To apply for the admission, it is first necessary to register at Portal MiUnav. Once inside the Portal, the candidate can apply for the admission and attach all the documentation required by the master's degree through the same form:
- certificate of studies from Degree (official or certified): transcript academic*
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Motivation letter: can be written in the same application form.
- certificate payment of €100 for processing fee
*Students in their final year of studies should submit transcript provisional with certified grades at the time of application.
How to apply for admission to more than one master's degree?
You must fill in the form once for each application, but you do not need to send the documents and pay the processing fee twice. In the case of apply for admission to a third master's degree, a new payment of 100 € is required.
You will have to take a legal test and an English level test test and you will have a personal interview.
If you are an international student , you will be Exempt of the written tests, evaluating your profile based on the academic merits, interests and motivations accredited in the online admission application, the completion of a personal interview by Skype or other online means and your suitability to the requirements of the programme.
If you are admitted, you must pay the first payment of the enrollment within the period established in the communication of the admission decision:
- The amount is 3000 € (this amount will only be refundable in the case of not having passed the Degree/licentiate degree you are studying).
- Payment methods through Portal miUNAV.
Once you have been admitted, you must register at enrollment on the dates indicated in the Admission notice.
They will carry out a test English level test.
First Certificate or TOEFL 70 points. *
* Students from English-speaking countries are exempt.
The amount of Master's Degree includes:
- Academic expenses
- Flight and accommodation for the International Legal Week.
- Other activities: conferences, workshops, masterclasses, events, etc.
- Visits to institutions, companies and law firms related to teaching and the profession.
- Accident insurance in Spain during teaching and internship periods.
Once admitted to the master's degree, you must pre-register for the programme (reservation from place) by paying a deposit of €3,000, which is deducted from the total price of the course enrollment.
The pre-enrolment fee is non-refundable and must be paid in accordance with the instructions at Portal miUNAV.