Visor de contenido web (Global)
¿QUÉ BUSCAMOS EN NUESTROS ALUMNOS?
The profile recommended entry for the Master's Degree in design and management Environmental of Buildings is that of a recent graduate/a or graduate/a in Architecture, Engineering or other equivalent degree program ; who is interested in specialising their professional degree program towards areas related to the management, the design, construction and maintenance of buildings with environmental measures that not only reduce energy consumption but also reduce other impacts (waste, dumping, noise) that the construction and use of buildings entail.
In addition, you must have the following characteristics:
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Intellectual restlessness and ability to understand the relationships between people and their environment.
- Initiative and motivation to pursue quality and excellence in work, respecting professional ethics and intellectual integrity.
This master's degree is for you if...
You present intellectual restlessness and sufficientdetermination that pushes you to the development of the necessary tools to deepen in the knowledge of the management, the design, the construction and the maintenance of buildings attending to the necessary environmental measures.
In addition to the skills and knowledge you have achieved by passing the qualification of Degree or licentiate degree, you should possess the following characteristics:
- Initiative and motivation to pursue quality and excellence in work, respect for professional ethics and intellectual integrity.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Intellectual restlessness and the ability to understand the relationships between people and their environment.
- Be fluent in Spanish and have a level of English equivalent to B2.
The purpose of the admission process is to achieve a homogeneous level in the promotion as a whole and to identify those candidates who are likely to take the most advantage of the academic programme.
It consists of a complete evaluation of your profile, taking into account the academic merits accredited in the on-line admission application, previous merits through the CV submitted, the motivations of candidate and your interest in the sector.
Accreditation of academic activities or other qualifications related to the content of the Master's degree that candidate has previously undertaken will be positively valued.
What do I have to do to apply for place for the master's degree?
You can apply for the admission from October 2, 2023 until issue of places offered are filled.
To apply for the admission, it is first necessary to register at Portal miUNAV. Once inside the Portal, the candidate can apply for the admission and attach all the documentation required by the master's degree through the same form:
1. One passport-size photograph
2. Photocopy of National Identity Card or passport
3. certificate official academic transcript of qualifications for the degree of Degree. This document must be issued, stamped and signed by the academic authorities of home university. It must be an original document or certified. Copies or documents generated through websites are not accepted as they have no academic validity.
4. Curriculum vitae. A document containing a maximum of 2 pages of the academic and professional experience of candidate.
5. A cover letter. Document in which the candidate explains his academic and professional career and the reasons that lead him to apply for the Admissions Office in the Master's Degree in design and management Environmental Buildings by the University of Navarra.
6. Two letters of recommendation. Documents signed by qualified people in the academic or professional field that endorse your ability to successfully complete the master's degree.
7. Payment of €100 for the admission fee fees .
*Students in their final year of studies should submit transcript provisional with certified grades at the time of application.
When the application of Admissions Office is complete, the selection committee of candidates of the Master's Degree in design and management Environmental of Buildings evaluates the profile of the candidate taking into account the merits accredited in the application of Admissions Office online of each candidate of agreement according to the following criteria: 70% transcript Academic and Curriculum Vitae /20% cover letter /10% the two Letters of recommendation.
In cases where the candidate selection committee so requires, applicants may be called for an interview via Skype or telephone.
The resolution is sent by e-mail and can be consulted at Portal miUNAV.
If you are admitted, you must pre-register for the master's degree (reservation from place) by the established deadline by paying a deposit of €3,000, which will be deducted from the total price of the course enrollment.
The pre-enrolment fee is non-refundable and must be paid in accordance with the instructions at Portal miUNAV.
The candidate admitted can formalise their enrollment through Portal miUNAV or in person at Office of the Registrar of the University of Navarra (Central Building, Campus in Pamplona).
enquiry the current price list.
The enrollment includes:
- Academic, teaching and Materials teaching expenses.
- accommodation during the international stay*.
- Visits to institutions, companies and studies related to teaching and the profession.
- Programme coordination and administrative costs.
- Hospitalisation and accident insurance in Spain during teaching and internship periods.
- Complementary activities: openings, receptions, conferences, events, cocktail parties, etc.
(*) Students must arrange the cost of transport to the city where the academic stay takes place.
The unpaid amount of the enrollment (minus payments that have already been made) can be paid in these ways:
The enrollment is paid in full at the time it is formalised, by means of:
Direct debit (only for accounts opened in Spain, with IBAN ES); the position is paid into the account within approximately 2 days.
card credit card; payment is made at the time of making the enrollment.
Bank transfer: the deposit is made into any of the University's accounts; proof of the transaction must be uploaded to portal miUNAV.
The enrollment is paid in 4 instalments, by card credit or direct debit (only for accounts opened in Spain, with IBAN ES): the first payment is made at the time of making the enrollment, and the following ones are on 10 November 2021, and 10 January and 10 March 2022. If a part of the enrollment has already been paid in advance, the system will divide the remaining amount into four equal parts.