This master's degree is for you if...
- You are intellectually restless and sufficiently determined to be able to development with the necessary tools to delve into the knowledge of the relationships between people and their environment.
- You demonstrate aptitude for argumentation and work capacity, as well as skill to function in a team with enthusiasm and initiative.
- You have the initiative and motivation to strive for quality and excellence in your work, respecting professional ethics and intellectual integrity.
- Accreditation of academic activities or other qualifications related to the content of the Master's degree that candidate has previously undertaken will be positively valued.
These are requirements necessary to study the Master's Degree in Real Estate Strategy and Business:
- Having passed the courses of licentiate degree or Degree, which give access to master's degree programmes. Students, Spanish or foreign, who accredit the legal requirements access requirements set out in Art. 16 and 17 of Royal Decree 1393/2007 and Royal Decree 861/2010.
- Accredit a sufficient level of English to be able to undertake the master's degree - Minimum level B2 (TOEFL, IELTS; CAE certificate, etc.).
The profile recommended admission to the master's degree is for graduates in Architecture, Technical Architecture, Engineering, Administration and Management of business, Economics, Business Studies or equivalent qualifications, recently graduate or with little professional experience (5-15 years) who want to focus their career as a specialist in project management and development within the real estate sector, and be able to deal with the complexity of current projects, respecting the ethical and deontological principles that govern the profession.
The purpose of the admission process is to achieve a homogeneous level in the promotion as a whole and to identify those candidates who are likely to take the most advantage of the academic programme.
It consists of a complete assessment of the profile of candidate, taking into account the academic merits accredited in the application of Admissions Office on-line.
The application process of Admissions Office is open from October 1, 2022 throughout the year, although the possibility of being admitted to Master's Degree is subject to the existence of vacancies.
You must register at portal MiUnav and upload the required documentation:
1. One passport-size photograph.
2. Photocopy of ID card or passport.
3. certificate official academic qualifications of the degree of Degree (official or certified): transcript academic.
4. Curriculum vitae. A document with a maximum of 2 pages of academic and professional experience.
5. A letter of presentation. A document in which you should explain your academic and professional background and the reasons that lead you to apply for for admission to the master's degree.
6. You must have a minimum level of English B2. This level must be accredited with the corresponding qualification (FIRST, TOEFL 46-93, IELTS 5-6.5, Trinity 7-9 or similar). If you are a foreigner student you must accredit, in addition to the aforementioned level of English, knowledge of Spanish equivalent to Diploma of Spanish Level B2 or similar. If you do not have an official qualification, you must accredit your language level with a specific test from institute of modern languages of the University of Navarra.
7. Payment of €100 for the admission fee fees .
When the online application for admission is complete, the selection committee of candidates for the Master's Degree in Real Estate Strategy and Business will evaluate your profile taking into account the merits accredited in the application form. online admission application agreement according to the following criteria: 60% academic transcript / 40% Curriculum Vitae and cover letter.
Professional experience, especially related to the areas of specialisation of the master's degree, and the candidates' reasoned interest in taking the programme will be valued.
Language certificates are only a requirement, not a criterion, for admission.
If necessary, a member of the Master's Management can conduct a personal interview with you.
The resolution is sent by e-mail and can be consulted at Portal miUNAV.
If you are admitted, you must pre-register for the master's degree (reservation de place) within the period established in the communication of the admission decision, by paying a deposit of €3,000, which will be deducted from the total price of the course enrollment.
The pre-enrolment fee is non-refundable and must be paid in accordance with the instructions at Portal miUNAV.
Once you have been admitted, you will be able to formalise your enrollment through Portal miUNAV on the date indicated by the Admissions Service.
At the moment of formalising the enrollment you must present the Degree qualification that gives access to the master's degree or the receipt of having applied for it.
The amount of the enrollment includes:
- Academic and teaching expenses, and Materials teaching.
- Programme coordination and administrative costs.
- Complementary activities: conferences, workshops, masterclasses, receptions, events, cocktail parties, etc.
- Visits to institutions, companies and studios related to teaching and the profession.
- Hospitalisation and accident insurance in Spain during teaching and internship periods.
- Accreditation of academic activities or other qualifications related to the content of the Master's degree that you have previously completed will be positively valued.