photo-much more than a Degree
Much more than a Degree
Title of EXAMPLE
The School offers the possibility of studying, apart from the Degree in Pharmacy, an international Diploma and the Double Degree...
The School of Pharmacy and Nutrition promotes and encourages mobility programmes among all its students and lecturers. To this end, it has agreements with 80 prestigious international universities and institutions.
The main goal of exchange programmes is not the improvement of a language, but the acquisition of competences and skills core topic for personal and professional development :
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural context.
- Encourage initiative, entrepreneurial spirit and adaptation to new situations.
- development of communication skills in a different language .
The Careers Services of the School has developed for its students the pathway of development Personal and Professional: a set of activities distributed throughout the Degree that aim to help the development of skills and competences core topic, as well as to get to know and connect with the working reality of their health profession.
In the academic year 2020-2021 the Careers Services of the School realised and managed:
693 personalised services
32 training sessions
360 job offers
Every year the University of Navarra carries out studies and surveys among employers and graduates to update the data on labour market insertion and to know their satisfaction Degree . The most relevant data from School for the 2019-20 academic year are as follows:
- Occupancy rate 86.6%.
- Studying at postgraduate program 8.5% 8.5%
- Taking competitive examinations or spanish pharmacy residency program 4.8%
- Job placement 73.3%.
In terms oflabour market insertion, the data show that:
- 81.8% found a job within six months of completing their studies at Degree.
- 92% say that their current job is related to their studies.
In addition, the main areas of insertion are:
- 40% care
- 37.3% business or industry
- 14.5% research
- 8.2% Other
Program in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
The first entrepreneurship programme that combines with your degree program