Why study Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics?
Why study the Degree video
What will you learn?
1. All knowledge related to food, nutrition and dietetics, basic and biomedical sciences, food safety and nutritional care.
2. The skills necessary for the work of laboratory, as well as the study and resolution of practical cases in the day-to-day work of the profession.
3. To establish critical thinking based on the scientific method.
4. Competences in autonomous learning and teamwork through innovative teaching methodologies.
5. To develop the skills and competences necessary for professional practice and to connect, in the best possible way, with the world of work.
All this at School which offers:
Internships from 1st year onwards in small groups.
Cutting-edge, high-quality research in two research centres: Center for Nutrition Research (ICN) and the Drug Development Unit (DDU).
Internationalization. More than 67 international conventions in which to live an international and different experience in order to grow professionally and as a person.
Mentoring. project educational of the University, which aims at the integral formation of students, providing student committee and guidance to develop all their potential and make the most of all aspects of university life.
financial aid to connect student with the professional and business world.
The Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics offers a very wide range of employment opportunities...
Organisations: non-governmental organisations (NGOs), patient associations (cancer, obesity), public sector, etc.