Stays abroad

In order to process travel abroad, the corresponding application must be sent with the VºBº of department. It would be appreciated if you receive this application sufficiently in advance (minimum of one month) to be able to make the necessary arrangements with the Social Security.



Information from the School

Central Building

31009 Pamplona, Spain

+34 948 425 600