The group of research Science, Reason and Faith (CRYF) aims to promote the interdisciplinary study of questions in which science, Philosophy and religion are related.
The actions of group cover three closely intertwined areas: research, teaching and knowledge dissemination.
Some of the activities promoted in these areas include:
- Organisation of seminars given by guest researchers in which some of the most relevant results of their work are presented and discussed. These are currently held on the third Tuesday of the month during the academic year.
- partnership with the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun (Poland) in the edition of the interdisciplinary scientific journal Scientia et Fides.
- Organisation of the Mariano Artigas Memorial Lecture, which aims to reward the work of research by academics who have made a significant contribution to the understanding of the relationship between science and faith.
- Several interdisciplinary research projects have been developed and are being promoted in which professors from group collaborate with professionals from the University and other centres at research.
- Two subjects are taught at the University of Navarra on "Questions of Science, Reason and Faith".
- workshop annual update on one of the topics of interest of group on which one of the members of group develops his research .
- He is a regular contributor to the update course of the University's high school Superior de Ciencias Religiosas.
- Members offer short courses, lectures or seminars for various entities inside and outside the University.
- Maintenance and update of a website(www.cryf.org) offering free access to a wide range of textual and multimedia content on topics of interest to group.
- Development of interactive lessons on the areas of interest, freely accessible on the website.
- Editing or participation in several books of knowledge dissemination scientific and interdisciplinary.