Web Content Viewer (Global)
Highlights of the School's day-to-day work
Showing the range 1 - 10 of 86 results.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO STUDY?
- Master's Degree in Architecture
- Master's Degree Universitario en Teoría y design Teoría y Arquitectónico/Theory and Architectural Design
- Master's Degree in Design and Environmental Management of Buildings
- Master's Degree in Real Estate Strategy and Business / Master in Real Estate
- Double Master's Degree University Degree in Architecture + design and management Environmental Buildings
- Double Master's Degree University Degree in Architecture + Strategy and Real Estate Business/Real Estate
- Master's Degree University Degree in programs of study de Comisariado/Curatorial Studies
More than 1,000 people at the University's Open Doors workshop
An online session was also held and 600 students registered.
The University and Nasuvinsa create a Chair on new models in subject of housing and urban planning.
Both entities sign an agreement agreement for the School of Architecture to develop research activities and professor on different topics.
A project of alumni of the School wins the international competition for the new CSIC headquarters in Vigo
The UTEA ETEA, formed by programs of study Pereda Pérez and MRM Arquitectos, in which alumni from the School works, presented the project for the first time.
09 Mar-10 Apr. 2023
exhibition CURRICULUM in Mexico City
Mar. 17-Apr. 14, 2023
exhibition TERMINUS in Seville
Mar. 21-Apr. 15, 2023
Summer internships: program 'Revitalizing Rural Heritage'.
29 Mar.-02 Apr. 2023