The Space Management Service receives and analyses the space needs for each academic year.
Among its tasks are the allocation of the University's warehouses, transfers, changes of furniture and expansion of work posts, copying of keys for offices and premises, the management of empty toner.
For questions about the management of the warehouses in San Sebastian, please contact Franklin Diaz(firstname.lastname@example.org) at contact .
In order to coordinate the needs when organizing a specific event (table cloths, material, etc...), or to open a building outside the hours established by the event or for any other reason, an email should be sent to Franklin Diaz, email@example.com, at least 5 days before the date of the event.
In the mail, the needs and the reason or event that justifies them will be indicated. The financial cost must be borne by department or the service organising or proposing the event.
In several buildings, lockers are available for daily use by users. The following are the rules for their use .
- LOCKERS ARE FOR DAILY USE. THEIR OCCUPATION MUST BE LIMITED TO THE TIME SPENT AT THE UNIVERSITY.
- EMPTY LOCKERS SHALL REMAIN OPEN FOR USE BY ANY USERNAME. THEY CANNOT BE CLOSED WITHOUT CONTENT AS A WAY OF "RESERVATION" OF THE SAME.
- FOR HYGIENIC REASONS, IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO STORE FOOD. IN CASE OF FINDING FOOD LEFTOVERS, IT WILL BE DISCARDED AS WASTE AND THE locker WILL BE CLEANED.
- THE UNIVERSITY RESERVATION HAS THE RIGHT TO OPEN AND CLEAN LOCKERS THAT REMAIN LOCKED AT THE END OF EACH WORKSHOP. BELONGINGS REMOVED FROM THE LOCKERS WILL REMAIN AT RECEPTION FOR ONE WEEK, AFTER WHICH THEY WILL BE TREATED AS "LOST AND FOUND" AT DEADLINE.
- THE UNIVERSITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR THEFT OF LOCKERS. MANAGER .
In case of incident with any of these lockers (forgetting core topic, or malfunction), please write an email to Space Management Office (firstname.lastname@example.org), indicating the building in which the locker is located, the issue of the same, and a brief description of the content. The locker will be reviewed, and if the content matches the description, the e-mail will be answered with a new opening core topic .
For apply for a relocation, change of furniture or extension of work, the form of works must be filled in. In the section of observations the economic unit must be indicated. They must always have the approval of the Director of the Service or General Manager of the School. For any clarification, please contact contact with Franklin Díaz(email@example.com).
The Service manages the copy of keys for offices and premises. If you need a copy of the key to your office, please fill in the following form form
In the section "Description", you must indicate the department, the School, and the economic unit of position.
The directors of services or managers of Schoolswill be informed of all requests, in order to apply fortheir VºBº.
Spent toner cartridges are managed by the concierges. submit When the toner is empty, it can be found at reception, if possible inside the original bag. When the container located at reception is full, the authorised waste manager is notified.
Documentation destruction is NOT managed in the concierges' offices. If you wish to purchase a container for sensitive documentation, please contact Purchansing Service. This is managed directly by Departments, Services or Secretariats.