Financiación para estudios de grado. Universidad de Navarra
El Servicio de Admisión (Oficina de Financiación de los Estudios) dispone de la siguiente oferta de préstamos y créditos bancarios en condiciones especiales para los estudiantes de la Universidad de Navarra.
*El alumno deberá ponerse en contacto previamente con la entidad bancaria que desee ya sea de las facilitadas en esta relación o con cualquier otra, con el fin de solicitar el préstamo con la suficiente antelación, de manera que pueda disponer del importe de la matrícula el día en el que le corresponda formalizarla, para abonarlo entonces a la Universidad.
The Universidad de Navarra participates in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan (Direct Loan) Program. The U.S. Department of Education (the Department) lends the money directly to students through the student's school. The university certifies the following loans from the Direct Loan program.
1.- Subsidized loans
Full information is provided at the webpage. We strongly recommend that you read it carefully, specifically the "Direct Loan Overview" section.
• You will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We will use the information from your FAFSA to assist in determining your eligibility for a Direct Subsidized Loan and/or a Direct Unsubsidized Loan.
1. You may complete the FAFSA electronically via the FAFSA.
2. To complete the FAFSA electronically, you must have a Federal Student Aid username and password. To apply for a FSA username and password, visit the Federal Student Aid website.
3. After the Department processes your FAFSA, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR). Please retain the SAR for your records and be prepared to provide it to us if we ask.
In addition to completing a FAFSA, you will need to be accepted on to a degree-granting program (bachelor, master, doctorate) at our school on at least a half-time basis and meet other eligibility requirements such as maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and being within the borrowing limits for Direct Subsidized Loans and Direct Unsubsidized Loans. Online or partially online programs are not eligible.
IMPORTANT: Once you have filled out the FAFSA and have been accepted in an eligible program, send us an email to email@example.com.
After we determine your eligibility for a Direct Subsidized Loan and/or a Direct Unsubsidized Loan, we will notify you of the loans and amounts for which you are eligible. Depending on your status, we may also include information about a Direct PLUS Loan award for which you or your parent may be eligible. (If you are a graduate/professional student, you may be eligible for a Direct PLUS Loan; if you are a dependent undergraduate student, your parent may be eligible for a Direct PLUS Loan.)
• Direct Loan MPN Completion
You must complete a Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN). Although you may have previously signed an MPN to receive FFEL or Direct Loan Program loans, these MPNs cannot be used to make Direct Loans at our school.
The MPN is the legal document through which you promise to repay your Direct Loans and any accrued interest and fees to the Department. It also explains the terms and conditions of your loans. You will need to complete a new Direct Loan MPN each academic year that you receive a Direct Subsidized Loan and/or a Direct Unsubsidized Loan at our school.
1. You may complete a Direct Loan MPN electronically via the website.
2. To complete a Direct Loan MPN electronically, you must have a Federal Student Aid PIN. This is the same PIN used to complete the FAFSA.
3. After you complete your MPN, you will be able to print and retain it for your records. You do not need to provide us with a copy; we will be notified electronically of your completion.
• Direct Loan Entrance Counseling Completion
If you are an undergraduate or graduate/professional student and have not previously received a FFEL Stafford Loan, Direct Subsidized Loan, or Direct Unsubsidized Loan, you must complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling before you can receive a Direct Loan.
1. You may complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling electronically via the StudentLoans.gov website.
2. To complete Direct Loan Entrance Counseling electronically, you must have a Federal Student Aid PIN. This is the same PIN used to complete the FAFSA.
3. After you complete entrance counseling, we will be notified electronically.
• Consolidating FFEL Program Loans into the Direct Loan Program
If you already have FFEL Program loans and will now be receiving Direct Loans, consolidating your FFEL and Direct Loan program loans together into a Direct Consolidation loan may make loan repayment easier. If you consolidate, you will have just a single monthly payment. Consolidating your FFEL Program loans into a Direct Consolidation Loan may also allow you to take advantage of certain benefits that are offered only in the Direct Loan Program, such as Public Service Loan Forgiveness and the Income Contingent Repayment Plan.
To learn more about when you may consolidate, the pros and cons of doing so, and the application process, visit this website or call 1-800-433-3243.
For general information for international students (including housing and immigration procedures), please visit the University of Navarra International Student Center.
For information on application to degree-seeking programs and cost of tuition please visit Admissions.