Information and resources for staff on pre-doctoral contracts
- Discounts on courses offered by institute of modern languages (PDF)
- Criteria for the application of the discount on the enrollment for staff on Pre-doctoral Contracts (PDF)
The discount on the enrollment will apply for the duration of the pre-doctoral contract.
- Discount enrollment: doctorate Industrial:
As of the 2024-25 academic year, the 50% discount in the annual enrollment of the period of elaboration of the doctoral thesis for doctoral students studying their programs of study in the modality of doctorate industrial will be applicable only to those hired by companies of the group UNAV.
Doctoral students who started with this condition will be maintained until the end of the programs of study.
In accordance with RD 103/2019, the Predoctoral Trainee Staff researcher may collaborate in teaching tasks up to a maximum of 180 hours during the total extension of the predoctoral contract, and in no case may they exceed 60 hours per year.
The applicant will complete the travel notification form, collect the corresponding signatures, and deliver it to the Secretariat of its School/Centre, which will send it via the Communications Application to the Technical Secretariat for Research.
- ROYAL DECREE 103/2019, of 1 March, approving the Statute of pre-doctoral staff in training researcher (PDF)
- Law 14/2011 of 1 June 2011 on Science, Technology and Innovation
- statement of CRUE Spanish Universities on pre-doctoral contracts
- requirements for the renewal of the own-funded grants
Non-EU foreign staff with Predoctoral contract
First: "The employee undertakes to take the necessary steps to update and renew the residency program student permit 60 days before its expiry date".
Second: "From agreement with the provisions of article 49.b of the Workers' Statute, whereby the non-renewal by the worker of the administrative authorisations and permits for residency program and work that allowed and made possible his or her hiring in Spain by business will be a valid cause for termination of his or her employment contract".